What You Need to Provide
Setting up a new car sharing business can be complicated. There is quite a bit to think about besides having a web site, an app and some cars.
You are also going to need to run a legitimate company in your country and jurisdiction, and worry about things like: Insurance, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policies, Tier1 Support, Marketing, Social Media, etc.
One of the things you are going to get with Hourfleet (see What Is In The Box) is your own cloud ‘tenancy’ on the Hourfleet platform with your own branded app for your customers, with other tools for managing your car sharing business. While the Hourfleet platform provides many of the online tools to help manage your customers and operate your car sharing, you are still going to need to sort out a few commericial relationships with supporting businesses so that the platform automate most of the work for you.
These are broadly some of the things that you need to do:
- Create an account with Stripe.com, so that you can charge your customers’ credit cards
- Construct a Terms Of Service agreement with your Lawyers
- Get a good understanding of how Hourfleet works
- Create a ‘landing page’ website to inform and capture your customers, and that can lead your customers to register and use cars in your network.
- Learn about how Hourfleet can integrate with your existing service providers