The saying goes “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. Despite the slightly negative angle, there’s quite a bit of truth in there. With this in mind, planning your Hourfleet-powered car share service is an important first step.
This section details some of the material that we recommend you read, to get a better understanding of how Hourfleet is structured and what you’ll need to plan for before launching a live car shar service.
- Hourfleet 101. The basics of Hourfleet car share services.
- Hourfleet Pics. A collection of car search, booking, and dashboard images designed for mobile.
- The Hourfleet carkit. All you need to know about this in-car device - compatibility, customization, installation and cellular network setup.
- First steps. The things that your business needs to get sorted before your car sharing business can operate properly
- Your own landing page(s). The integration between your own landing pages Hourfleet tenancy.
- Configuring your tenancy. There is lots to customize. Here is what you can configure to make your car sharing network unique.
- Notifications. Manage your email and SMS notification content
- Insurance. Supporting your insurance provider
- Integrations. Learn about the third-party platform that Hourfleet integrates with. Currently only Stripe is mandatory.