Planning Your Tenancy
- Hourfleet 101. The basics of Hourfleet car sharing networks.
- The Hourfleet carkit. All you need to know about this in-car device - compatibility, customization, installation and cellular network setup.
- First steps. The things that your business needs to get sorted before your car sharing business can operate properly
- Your own landing page(s). The integration between your own landing pages Hourfleet tenancy.
- Configuring your tenancy. There is lots to customize. Here is what you can configure to make your car sharing network unique.
- Notifications. Manage your email and SMS notification content
- Insurance. Supporting your insurance provider
- Integrations. Learn about the third-party platform that Hourfleet integrates with. Currently only Stripe is mandatory.
Establishing Your Tenancy
- Step by step Guide - Are you ready to launch your Hourfleet-powered car sharing network? Yes? Great, so use this checklist to confirm that you have everything sorted.
- Who does what? - Learn about the distinct roles of network operators (you!), car owners and car borrowers
We’re constantly improving Hourfleet. Some improvements are small and barely noticable, while others are large, most typically adding new features that are designed to make your car sharing network the go-to in your area. We document all improvements in our Platform Release Notes.