Understanding Your Car Share
- First steps. The things that your business needs to get sorted before your car sharing business can operate properly
- Hourfleet 101. The basics of Hourfleet car sharing networks.
- Hourfleet App Pics. A collection of car search, booking, and dashboard images designed for mobile.
- Carkits. All you need to know about this in-car device - compatibility, installation and app setup.
- Your own landing page(s). The integration between your own landing pages Hourfleet tenancy.
- Customizing Your Car Share. There is lots to customize. Here is what you can configure to brand and make your car sharing network your own business.
- Notifications. Manage email and SMS notifications sent to your borrowers and car owners.
- Insurance. Supporting your insurance provider
- Integrations. Learn about the third-party platform that Hourfleet integrates with. Currently only Stripe is mandatory.
Establishing Your Car Share
- Step by step Guide - Are you ready to launch your Hourfleet-powered car sharing network? Yes? Great, so use this checklist to confirm that you have everything sorted.
- Who does what? - Learn about the distinct roles of network operators (you!), car owners and car borrowers
What’s Coming, what’s New?
We’re constantly improving Hourfleet. Some improvements are small and barely noticeable, while others are large, most typically adding new features that are designed to make your car sharing network the go-to in your area.
We document all improvements and fixes in our Changelog.
Need an Improvement?
Head over to our feedback page where you can submit new ideas and track what is coming in the platform road map.
Subscribe to service updates for all services of the platform Service Status page.