Understanding Your Car Share
- First Steps First. These are things that you need to get sorted first before your car sharing business can operate properly.
- Configuring Your Car Share. There is lots to configure in your Car Share to make it your own, and match your unique business. Start here to see what you can configure.
- Integrations. Learn about the online services that Hourfleet integrates with. Stripe integration is mandatory for your car share to charge your customers.
- Your own website. You need your own companies website and landing page, and host some other important pages and images.
How it Works
- Hourfleet 101. The basics of Hourfleet car shares.
- The Hourfleet App. Get familiar with the Hourfleet App that your customers will be using, either on their mobile devices or on their desktop devices.
- Carkits. All you need to know about this cool in-car device.
- Insurance. Supporting your insurance provider
Try It Out
Try Out You have created your new Car Share, now lets go see how it works in the App for you and your customers.
Operating Your Car Share
- Who does what, when? - Learn about the distinct roles of network operators (you!), car owners and car borrowers, and who needs to do what when.
What’s Coming, what’s New?
We’re constantly improving Hourfleet.
Some improvements are small and barely noticeable, while others are large, most typically adding new features that are designed to make your car sharing network the go-to in your area.
We document all improvements and fixes in our Updates.
Need an Improvement?
Head over to our feedback page where you can submit new ideas and suggestions, and track what is coming in the future of Hourfleet.
We keep track of service availability of Hourfleet on our Service Status page. Subscribe and get notified when things are affected by unexpected or planned outages.